This policy statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this Website and is intended to inform you about the kinds of information we may obtain about you as a visitor to our Website, how we may use that information and who we may share that information with. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.
Each time you access, browse and/or use our Website you agree to the following terms.
Lola Rose respects your right to privacy and we are committed to complying with applicable data protection and privacy law. We will only collect personal information about you with your awareness and permission. Any personal information which you provide to us and/or which we obtain about you, will be kept secure and confidential using appropriate technical measures and by ensuring Lola Rose staff treat data very carefully.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that any data you provide to us will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to it. We will only collect personal information which is necessary to process any applications, orders or registrations made by you; administer your account, provide customer services and respond to and resolve any enquiries or complaints; support product development; contact you for market research purposes; keep you up to date by post, telephone, email, and direct to your mobile handset by text, picture, video and audio message with information about us. This will of course all be subject to any marketing preferences indicated by you. It’s your choice and you’re in control – you can contact us at any time to update your preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line stating CUSTOMER MARKETING PREFERENCE [AND YOUR NAME], or by writing to our Head of Customer Service at our trading office (5 Hamspstead West, 224 Iverson Road, London NW6 2HL).
If you are aged 16 or under, you must get your parent or guardian’s consent to provide your personal information to our Website, otherwise you are not allowed to provide any of your personal information to us.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with ongoing services to your Website account and to conduct our legitimate business interests or where otherwise required by law.
We may disclose your information to other members of our group of companies, and to our or their partners, associates, agents or subcontractors and to possible successors to our business. Some of these parties may reside outside the European Economic Area. If we do this, your information will be treated to the same standards adopted in the UK.
COLLECTION AND USE OF TECHNICAL INFORMATION
We may from time to time use “session” cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to ‘remember’ which pages on this website have already been visited. We may also map and analyse visitor usage patterns to help us develop the site and enhance a visitor’s experience.
Depending on the type of browser you are using, you may be able to configure your browser so that: (i) you are prompted to accept or reject cookies on an individual basis or (ii) to prevent your browser from accepting any cookies at all. You should refer to the supplier or manufacturer of the web browser for specific details about cookie security.
We may collect and store certain ‘technical information’ about your visit to this site, such as:
- the IP address from which you access this website
- the type of browser and operating system used to visit this site
- the date and time of your visit(s) to this site
- clickstream data which which reveals the activities of visitors around this website (for example the pages you access and products browsed) and
- the website address of the website from which you accessed this site.
- None of the technical information we collect could be used by us to identify visitors to this website. Such data are used only to analyse trends, administer and improve our website, track movement through our website and gather statistical information about visits to the website.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will charge an administrative fee of £10 to provide a copy of any data held. Please write to us to request this.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• To identify you as you move around our website to monitor your journey and record sales. This helps us to identify issues you may experience and improve our customer journey for you.
• To provide essential site usage information, which together with sales information, will further help us improve and develop the products, offers and services we present you as a customer.
• To ensure that items you choose to purchase are placed into your shopping basket and your order is processed correctly at our checkout.
• For marketing purposes for example, to display banners. You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies.
To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org
Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the Lola Rose website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the website.