This Privacy Notice applies to our website and explains how we collect and use the personal data with which you provide us when you: (i) buy products from our Website; (ii) sign up to our newsletter; (iii) contact us to ask for more information; or (iv) use our Website. It also explains the legal basis for processing your personal data; disclosing your personal data; how we keep your personal data safe; your responsibilities in keeping your information up to date; your rights and how we handle any changes to this privacy notice.
1st September 2021
1. Who are we? We are Fred & Oscy Limited. We are a private limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 13243726. Our registered office address Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 9EE. We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) under ZB070566.
2. How to contact us? If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice or the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise your data protection rights, you can contact us at email@example.com or by writing to our Head of Customer Service at our trading office: 5 Hampstead West, 224 Iverson Road, London NW6 2HL.
3. What data do we collect? We may collect the following categories of personal data from you:
- information that you provide to us (including your name, email address, home address, telephone number and date of birth);
- any communications which you may have with us;
- details of the transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders. This will be collected by our third party provider; and
- your payment details and billing postcode. This will be collected by our third party providers.
- technical information such as your IP address, device type, cookie ID, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Platform, including the pages accessed and links clicked. Please see our Cookies Policy for further information
Our Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, our Website may only be accessed if you are 18 or older. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who you believe has provided personal data to us through the Website, please contact our Head of Digital Product, Kathryn Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How we will use your data
We collect your personal data in order to:
- process any orders you place through the Website (including delivering to you any products which you've ordered through the Website and providing you with an order confirmation email and an order dispatch email);
- take payment and to provide you with any refunds;
- register your account;
- provide you with any customer support and handle any cancellation or refund requests;
- notify you about recommended products and our new products or offers (we'll only send you direct marketing by email if you've given us prior consent to receive it). If you'd like to stop receiving these messages from us at any time, you can opt out by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email or emailing us at email@example.com;
- meet any legal or regulatory obligations which we have, to enforce or apply the Website terms and conditions or this Privacy Notice or to protect our rights or the rights of any third party e.g. we may provide your personal information to law enforcement agencies for fraud prevention purposes; or
- answer any queries you send to us.
5. What legal basis do we rely on?
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal data:
- unambiguous consent (for example, to send you newsletters);
- processing is necessary for our arrangement with you (for example, to take payment for the purchase of a product from our Website); and
- it is in our legitimate interests (for example, operating and making the website available in order to enable you to purchase products from our Website).
6. Consequences of not providing your personal data.
Your personal data is necessary for us to take payment to enable you to buy Products or to allow us to respond to your queries. If you do not supply your personal data to us, then we will be unable to do these things for you.
7. Who will we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with:
- our third party service providers who help us to fulfil any order that you place on the Website or any purchase you make in store e.g. our delivery company and third party payment provider;
- our third party suppliers who help us maintain the Website and run our business e.g. our hosting provider, Amazon Webs Services (AWS), e-mail marketing provider, Ometria, Website developers;
- credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud or investigate any breach of the Website terms and conditions and Privacy Notice.
Please note that the Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites have their own privacy notice and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these notices. Please check these notices before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Data transfers: The information we hold about you is transferred to a number of third parties, including: our payment provider, Braintree, a company located in Europe; our hosting provider, AWS and our e-mail marketing provider, Ometria, a company located in the United Kingdom.
Should we make any transfers outside of the EEA, we will take reasonable steps to make sure that any recipients keep your personal data as safe as possible
Data retention and storage. We shall keep your personal data for as long as is needed to fulfil any order which you make through the Website. We keep some of your personal data for longer if we are required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce the Website terms and conditions, even if it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. When we no longer need personal data, we securely delete and destroy it. We will not keep data for longer than 6 years after your last engagement of any kind with us. We really appreciate it if you let us know if your contact details change. You can do that by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What are your data protection rights?
You have the general right to request from us:
- access to your personal data;
- rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of your personal data; and
- the right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk) about the manner in which we process your personal data.
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice
From time to time, we may need to update this Privacy Notice to ensure that it remains up-to-date. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on our website or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our website.
Please refer to the date at the top of the Privacy Notice to make sure that you are looking at the latest version.