Lola Rose Careers
Digital Marketing Executive
To plan and develop the effective delivery of the UK and International Digital Marketing strategy across the retention routes with ownership of the email and social media marketing channels. Developing plans to consistently drive traffic, maximise customer engagement and deliver sales in line with the wider brand development strategy.
• Responsible for developing and executing the email marketing plan in line with the Digital marketing strategy, developing creative briefs, testing and tracking for UK and international territories
• Support the build and own the execution of the email testing plan establishing an annual calendar of segmentation, dynamic content and subject line tests ensuring set budgets are adhered to
• Manage and drive the email customer retention plan to ensure customers are receiving the right communication based on purchase behaviour, brand behaviour and topicality
• Deliver weekly analysis of email campaigns reporting on key KPI’s and establishing best practises and learning’s to improve the ongoing email marketing plan.
• Responsible for defining and implementing the global social media plan from developing engaging and innovative content and implementing a fan acquisition plan and supporting campaigns
• Community management of Lola Rose social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Google+
• Ensuring the social media strategy is delivered including the briefing and development of social media content
• Monitoring customer communication and ensuring queries are dealt with promptly
• Weekly reporting across social media KPIs ensuring customer engagement levels are maintained and best practises are adhered to
• Regular research on latest developments in social media platforms.
• Responsible for the day to day execution of the digital content plan, coordinating creative briefs across - homepages, landing pages and category banners and others as required
• Using relevant analytics to developing briefs and content that ensures onsite content optimisation is maximised in order to drive revenue and conversion.
• Proven experience working in online marketing for a retail brand, with focus on email and social media marketing
• Entrepreneurial, driven and passionate
• Able to handle a heavy workload, in a fast-paced retail environment
• Comfortable in a start-up environment, happy to take on a varied role and on occasion work outside of core responsibilities to help drive brand growth.
To be considered for this role or any future vacancies please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.