Lola Rose Careers
Customer Service Assistant
We have an exciting Opportunity to join the Lola Rose team as a Customer Service Advisor, based at our distribution centre in North London.
You will be the main point of contact for all customer enquiries and will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered at all times.
- Respond to customer enquiries via email and telephone
- Provide information on our products and services
- Provide personal shopping advice where necessary
- Develop templates to manage correspondence and update them on an on-going basis
- Organise for repairs to be carried out and liase with our manufacturer
- Process refunds, credit notes and exchanges and communicate with the customer as necessary
- Represent the brand and ensure the highest levels of customer service are delivered at all times
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident and articulate
- Interested in fashion/ jewellery
Visual Merchandising and Product Training Internship
Paid position between 3 – 6 months with immediate start
Reporting into Wholesale Director
Based at our Head Office in West Hampstead, North London.
- Travel to retail locations to ensure Lola Rose VM Standards are consistently maintained
- To train key retail staff on Lola Rose VM Standards to drive sales
- To feedback to sales team all product replenishment opportunities
- Maintain VM standards in showroom
- Prepare showroom in conjunction with Sales Team for Buying Appointments
- Be a world class Lola Rose Ambassador at all times
We would welcome your application if you:
- Are on track for a 2:1 in any subject
- Have a passion for fashion
- Want to work with a team to achieve success
- Will put people and our customers at the heart of what you do
- Have a positive attitude, and a way of inspiring confidence in others
- Self starter
Please submit your CV with a short summary on why you think you would be right to join the Lola Rose family, to email@example.com
We will contact you if your application has been successful.
To be considered for these role or any future vacancies please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.